THE MERCHANT OF VENICE(1) D: Duke S: Shylock B: Bassanio A: Antonio P: Portia D: Shylock, the world thinks -- and I think so too -- that you are playing a cruel game, but we all believe that you will give it up in the end. Have mercy on Antonio, Shy

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 人教高中英语高二

VI. Further Listening and Speaking Task1: Confident enough to control your fate? Script Some people are born with the belief that they are masters of their own lives. Others feel they are at the mercy of fate. New research shows that part of those fe

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

The Fate of the Furious, or Fast 8, became the all-time top-grossing imported film in China on Saturday, with ticket sales of 2.44 billion yuan (around 350 million U.S. dollars) since its opening on April 14. The latest instalment in the Hollywood fi

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

梅赛德斯奔驰宣传曲:Wanting-Everything in the world 加拿大顶尖音乐公司Nettwerk成立26年来从没签约华人歌手,不过这一历史在去年底被一个26岁的哈尔滨女孩曲婉婷改写。唱作俱佳的曲婉婷星路一片

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

I never believed in dreaming, it never got me very far. I never believed that love could find me, like an arrow through the heart. I never believed in miracles, or building castles in the air. Not until that day I found you, turned around and you wer

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

几乎所有的吉他教材都可以看到这首《与你同在》,这首歌用木吉他超越了轰鸣,用随便超越了夸张,用一群拍着首合唱的小伙子超越了舞台上的超级巨星. to be with you Mr.Big hold on little girl sh

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

一段感情过去,就该帅气地向它挥挥手。理论上谁都明白,可身陷其中的人往往难于自拔。这时候听到另一个人说,让我拥你入怀我才是想和你在一起的人,会有什么感觉?甜蜜么?还是无奈?经历过的人都会有自己的答案。西城男孩翻唱过,还是更喜欢大先生(又译:大人物)乐

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Sometimes a man has to surrender to fate. See what it has in store for him. 语音讲解: 单词发音 surrender /səˈrendə(r)/ fate /feɪt/ 连词发音 sometimes a man /ˈsʌmtaɪmzəmn/ what it has in /wɒtɪthəzɪn/ 轻读重读 重读:fat

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Flower gleam and glow, 花儿闪亮 Let your power shine 魔法绽放 make the clock reverse, 时间逆转 Bring back what once was mine 还吾本相 Heal what has been hurt, 愈人之伤 change the fate's design. 逆命而上 Save what has been lost

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

The Fate of the Furious, the eighth installment of the popular Fast and Furious series, opened in the U.S. and 63 international markets, including China, the U.K. and Mexico, last weekend. The film has already broken the global box office record held

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

lovers dark moor/黑色沼泽-(2007) editor by:beauty_in_dark ( 淘宝ID:beauty_in_dark) Lovers Underneath the star shine where the white light glows Lovers in the skyline cupid shoots his bow One promise, true love forever or one life calmed i

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

There is no better school than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve my performance next time. Never again will I contribute to my downfall by refusing to face the truth and lea

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

[Verse 1] Looking for a way in It's a big step, when you fall in And every single touch says How you need it, can you feel me It comes on a whirlwind And it blows in, like a hurricane Till you wonder where you are And how you got so far [Chorus] I'll

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

讲解 Today's key word is Homeless Homeless h-o-m-e-l-e-s-s 无家可归的 Homeless people have nowhere to live. Here is an example: In the worst-case scenario, you could become a homeless person. 最坏的情况是你可能会无家可归。 无家可

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

She was the prettiest girl he'd ever seen. He was in love. It was love at first sight. It was fate. It was his fate to have seen her. It was going to be their fate to get married, have children, and live happily ever after. He sat down next to her in

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

A: Im so relieved that your ankle wasnt broken! I feel just awful about this whole thing. I wanna make it up to you. Let me take you out to dinner tonight. My treat. B: That sounds great! Id love to! Here is my ad- dress. Pick me up at eight? A: Perf

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

It needs scarcely to be told, with what feelings, on the eve of a Nantucket voyage, 我在启程赴南塔开特的前夕,在那一个昏暗而阴森的日子里, I regarded those marble tablets, and by the murky light of that darkened, doleful day re

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Here I am 我在这里 Standing close to you 就站在你的身旁 And it's still so far away 但还似是相隔很遥远 So many times I tried to say,but my heart was afraid 很多次了,我想说出来但我的内心在害怕 Look at you,it's all

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Hold on little girl Show me what he's doone to you Stand up little girl A broken heart can't be that bad When it's through, it's through Fate will twist the both of you So come on baby come on over Let me be the one to show you I'm the one who wants

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Is this a defect,or are the authors working out of,or trying to forge,a different kind of aesthetic? (3) 这究竟是一种缺陷呢,还是这些作者想要按照一种与众不同的美学体系进行创作,抑或是在试图创立一种与众不

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语